lundi

rendezvous a starbucks

this morning per usual i stopped by one of the many starbucks locations between here and the train station. per usual i walk into perfect yuppidom and commence upon ordering a heavenly beverage. unfortunately, something OUT of the usual caused me to stop dead in my tracks. now employed, at my favorite coffee joint, was a 900 pound man, fresh from the circus. BEWILDERED and AWESTRUCK I stumbled to get out the words, non fat suger free no whip cinnamon dolce venti. Then it happened. The fat man spoke. Who taught fat people how to speak anyway?

Large - "That sure does defeat the purpose of havin yourself a coffee doesn't it?"

Me - "Excuse me?"

Large - "You took out all the good parts."

Me - "Aparantly, something you've never considered."

Large - "No need to be nasty"

Me - "Advice you should have heeded this morning before venturing into the world."

After recieving my coffee i fled, now i will be going to the starbucks one block away. this company needs to get it together.

Aucun commentaire: